If you’re considering a bathroom remodel or upgrade, you should think about giving it a more modern look. These days, there are plenty of great ideas and examples of modern bathrooms which provide a sleek and sophisticated look. Check out this guide to some modern bathroom ideas.
- Go for a minimalistic look with wood grain ceramic tiles paired with white walls, shelves, and appliances.
- Add inset shelves to a shower to remove clutter and help avoid accidents.
- Use a glass and chrome shower partition which is a sharp look and eliminates shower curtains.
- Have raw dark stone tiles installed to provide a contemporary upgrade to your bathroom.
- A tub and shower combo saves space while still giving you both bathing options.
- A sliding rustic barn door makes a nice entryway into your bathroom and can save space.
- Use floating or hanging shelves instead of cabinets to open up your space.
- Rain showers are growing in popularity while the traditionally bulbous shower heads are not.
- Get a big city feel in your shower by using a paned shower divider and white subway wall tiles.
- Use monochromatic textured walls to create a rich but minimalistic look.
- For a contemporary look choose hexagonal shaped pearl tile floors for a bit of shimmer.
- Strategic lighting can be a major upgrade and is available in a variety of styles.
- Matte black is a clean and modern look that can be used for faucets, sinks, shower heads, and more.
- A tinted glass sink vessel is a classy and stylish look that is easy to clean and available in many colors.
- For a modern and streamlined look, choose black hexagon wall tile.
- Hide your medicine cabinet by replacing its mirror covering with a piece of art that still opens.
Advantage Contracting can update your sinks, faucets, plumbing fixtures, countertops, flooring, windows, and more. Give us a call today at (973) 696-0333 to learn more or schedule a consultation.